As a senior engineer support level-2, reporting to the HQSoft Global Manager. The Senior Solution Consultant is accountable for supporting IT foreign country partners to solve the technical issues of products. Contributing the solution to help the business of customers combine with the software system properly. Depending on the real projects, Senior Solution Consultant defines the kind of tasks that will be resolved by support level-2.
The Senior Solution Consultant is in charge of collaborate with the partner IT team either HQSoft’s customer to implement a new foreign project successfully.
• To learn and study to understand exactly all functions of the company’s products, after that might contribute the best solution for customers. Therefore, restrict customization of the product as much as possible.
• Work together with the IT partner teams to track and solve the system issues. Support them to operate well the go-lives project
• To drive IT partner teams and walkthrough key users when implementing new foreign projects
• Work closely with the product team, QC team to find out the technical issues, tracking pending tasks and follow up resolution progress.
• Collaborate with the BA team for understanding and finalize the business requirements of the customer in new projects, further change requests.
• Support and training the solution consultants to close the difficult cases when they cannot solve by themselves. The expectation is the difficult ones are not larger than 10% of total cases that need to be done by the solution consultants.
• Collaborate other partners to monitor and execute the new product upgrade package.
• Log issues into the helpdesk system.
• Prepare the weekly report to update for the HQSoft Global Manager.
• Compliance with the Customer Service Process Flow when in charge of support – level 2 in a specific foreign support project.
• Following the SOW of the Software Deployment Staff when HQSoft Global Manager assign in a new foreign project.
• Be a Business Analyst for all CRs of the project that has already gone-live and work with customers to understand their requirements, business needs, processes and translate them into technical solutions by developing/enhancing their current system and applications
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
• To be fluent English (at least to be proficient in English) – Top priority
• Intermediate at Microsoft SQL server
• To be good at communication
• To have knowledge about the Distribution Management System
• To have analytical skill
– Competitive salaries, 13rd salary and bonus after achieving specific work results. Benefits, Social Insurance based on Labor Law.
– Opportunities to be trained and educated to enhance your major and techniques.
– Modern workplace and sociable, friendly and active coworkers.
– Outdoor activities: team building activities, annual company trip, football, badminton…
– Working Time: 8.00 AM – 17.30 PM, Monday – Friday, Saturday & Sunday Weekly Off.
– Work Address: 2nd Floor, 72/24 Phan Dang Luu Building, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City
Các vị trí tuyển dụng khác